Archive for April 2014
- April 25th: Re: What Can Men Do?
- Seven awesome travel products for persnickety nerds | Sue Gardner's Blog . #
- The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino | But You Dont Look Sick? support for those with invisible illness or chronic illness . #
- “Blurred Lines?” Sexual Aggression and Barroom Culture - Graham - 2014 - Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research - Wiley Online Library . “Sexual aggression is a major problem in bars often reflecting intentional sexual invasiveness and unwanted persistence rather than misperceptions in sexual advances. Prevention needs to focus on addressing masculinity norms of male patrons and staff who support sexual aggression and better management of the highly sexualized and sexist environments of most bars.” #
- Defining Bullying Down - NYTimes.com . “The definition of bullying adopted by psychologists is physical or verbal abuse, repeated over time, and involving a power imbalance. In other words, it’s about one person with more social status lording it over another person, over and over again, to make him miserable.” #
- So You’ve Got Yourself a Policy. Now What? » Almost Diamonds . #