Jacob Kaplan-Moss

2 items tagged “seo”

📌 McSweeney's Internet Tendency: Great Literature Retitled To Boost Website Traffic.

I laughed, and then I cried a little. #

📌 How Django is good for SEO | patrickbeeson.com

99% of SEO is snake oil. Django does the other 1% very, very well. #